Uncle Jack’s will undertake the following tests on every individual product sold before they are delivered to their new owners. Our tests are rigorous and objective to ensure that you get products with the quality that Uncle Jack’s takes pride in:
Within this extended warranty period from the date of purchase, if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you could enjoy the free maintenance services.
Within warranty period from the date of purchase, if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you could enjoy the free maintenance services.
(1) Damage caused by transportation or loading and unloading during return or replacement or repair.
(2) Any modification, disassembly, or repair without Uncle Jack's authorization.
(3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviours, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. And other phenomena are also included, for example, the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken or deformed, and the power cable is damaged, broken or bare.
(4) Product faults or damage due to improper installation, use, or maintenance, is excluded from warranty coverage.
(5) Counterfeit or fake products not manufactured by Uncle Jack’s (including where the product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the physical product or the warranty certificate was altered, or where the product nameplate, SN bar code, and warranty label are removed or damaged, or cannot be identified) are excluded from warranty cover.
(6) The warranty period has expired.
(7) Product faults or damage caused by force majeure events such as fire, earthquake, and flood, or similar events beyond the control of Uncle Jack’s are excluded from warranty cover.
(8) Cracked of LCD/LED/Screen, Housing, Buttons.
(9) Operating with incorrect or irregular voltage supply.